Alumni associations are self-managing groups of University of Melbourne alumni that offer regular opportunities for alumni to renew their contact and network with each other and with the University, for personal and professional reasons.
Alumni associations may be organised as:
- Regional groups (focusing on alumni in a given city, country or region);
- On the basis of faculty or academic discipline; or
- As interest groups.
University Support for Alumni Associations
The University’s Advancement Office provides a range of supports to UoM Alumni Associations including preparation and circulation of e-invitations, access to the University’s online event registration system and the opportunity to apply for an activity or operational grant.
To learn more about Association grants and to apply please visit:
- Alumni Association - Grant Guidelines
- Alumni Association - Activity Grant Application
- Alumni Association - Activity Grant Outcome Report
- Alumni Association - Operational Grant Application
- Alumni Association - Operational Grant Outcome Report